About An Offer :
1. janabankableplayer Is Offering Users To Vote For Their Favourite Player & Win A Ipad Mini. Hurry !!
2. Start Voting Now !!
How To Be A Part ?
1. Go To Voting Page : From Here
2. Fill Up Your Basic Details
3. Start Voting
More Details :
1. VOTE AND WIN!
- This is an opportunity that puts cricket fans at the heart of the game, connects them with the sport they love and encourages them to share their passion for cricket.
- When the player you voted as the Jana Bankable Player tops the board, you are eligible to win a cool iPad Mini!
- Congratulations to the lucky winners who participated in the #Janabankable player contest and got it right! They all won amazing prizes!
3. FAQs :
1. WHAT IS JANA BANKABLE PLAYER?
- Cricket is the ultimate team sport, but in every team there is always that player who is dependable, performs consistently and rises to the occasion when the team needs him most. No matter what the other team does, his hand is always on the pulse of the game and he performs consistently throughout a match. His commitment plays a huge role in helping his team win. That player is the Jana Bankable Player.
- One player from the playing 22 in every match will be awarded for his consistency and named the Jana Bankable Player.
- So, who decides that? Your votes and the commentator’s analysis, together decides the Jana Bankable Player for every match. Simply vote for the player you think fits the bill and sit back and enjoy.
2. HOW IS JANA BANKABLE PLAYER DIFFERENT FROM THE MAN OF THE MATCH?
- A Man of the Match or the Man of the Series mostly carries the fortunes of the game on his shoulders thus creating an impact on the proceedings of the game. The Jana Bankable Player celebrates that dependable player on whom the team can bank upon anytime. He is a consistent performer and when the team needs him the most, he time and again, delivers.
- Aligned to our key philosophy of being dependable to our customers, the Jana Bankable Player is a recognition of a player’s commitment towards his team. The player who is awarded the Jana Bankable Player of the match receives a prize money of one lakh rupees.