About An Offer :
1. How to Activate Jio Prime Membership, Jio Sim Prime Subscription.
2. Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani on Tuesday announced the Jio Prime membership for initial 100 million customers of Reliance Jio.
3. Under the Jio Prime plan, Jio members can avail another year of its 4G services at a one-time payment of Rs 99 to be made this March.
4. The Jio Prime members can continue to enjoy the Jio 4G data benefit till March 31, 2018 at Rs 99.
5. Additionally, Jio will charge Rs 303 per month, effectively at Rs 10 per day for another full year.
How to Activate Jio Prime Membership?
1) The registrations for Jio Prime membership starts from March 1st 2017 and end on March 31st 2017.
2) Users who join the Jio network on or before March 31 this year will also be eligible for Jio Prime membership.
3) Existing users can enroll via MyJio app or log into company’s website as well as via Jio offline stores to enroll into Jio Prime membership plan.
Q-1). What Is Jio Prime Membership?
Ans – Jio Prime Membership/ Subscription is a plan that extends the unlimited services offered by Reliance Jio under the Happy New Year Offer by another year, But you have to pay Rs 303 for each month to get Unlimited services.
Q-2). Who Can Sign Up For Jio Prime Membership?
Ans – Jio Prime is limited to the 100 million existing Reliance Jio users as well as those join the network before March 31, 2017. So, even if you are not a Reliance Jio user right now, you can still get unlimited mobile data at Rs. 10 per day for another year.
Q-3). How Much does Cost Jio Prime Membership?
Ans – Jio Prime subscription has been priced at Rs. 99 per year by Reliance Jio. However, to get the free mobile data and other benefits, you will need to pay another Rs. 303 per month for the next 12 months to continue getting the data benefits.
Q-4). When can I sign Up for Jio Prime Membership/Subscription?
Ans – Membership/Subscriptions for Jio Prime start on March 1 and end on March 31, 2017. After March 31, you will not be able to avail the bundled services at Rs 303 per month.
Q-5). Where do I subscribe for Jio Prime Membership/Subscription?
Ans – You can either go to the MyJio app to subscribe to the Jio Prime service, or use the Jio.com website. You can also choose to any Jio store or Jio partner store near you to enrol for the plan.
Q-6). What is the Benefits Under Jio Prime Membership/Subscription?
Ans – With Jio Prime, you will get unlimited mobile data for a year (1GB daily FUP limit), plus the media and content benefits associated with the Jio apps suite. Mukesh Ambani pegged the value of the Jio Prime plan at Rs. 10,000. A Reliance Jio statement says, “There will be many other attractive deals and offers from both Jio and its partners to the Jio Prime members.”
Q-7). What Happened If I Don’t sign Up Jio Prime Membership?
Ans – If you choose to not opt for Jio Prime, you will be ported to a Jio postpaid or prepaid plan and will have to pay for data and other services, but not voice calls (including on roaming).