About An Offer :
1. Get 100% Cashback when you pay on McDonald’s (Max Rs 100) by using Freecharge.
2. Maximum cashback is Rs 100
3. No minimum transaction amount.
4. Offer valid from 27th December 2016 to 4th January 2017.
How to Get?
1) Visit McDelivery website or Download Mobile App
2) Choose anything which you want to buy.
3) Add product to your cart.
4) Login/Sign up.
5) Proceed to Checkout.
6) Select Payment mode as Freecharge wallet.
7) Complete the Transaction, You will get the 100% Cashback max Rs 100 to your Freecharge wallet soon.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Get 100% cashback when you pay with Freecharge
2. Max cashback of Rs 100, No minimum transaction amount
3. Freecharge cashback offer valid once per user from 27th December 2016 to 4th January 2017
4. Offer applicable on the McDelivery Website & App
5. Also use code FC350 and avail free food worth 298 on order worth 350
6. Cashback will be credited to Freecharge wallet within 24 hours
7. The entire invoice value has to be settled using Freecharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed
8. In case of complete or partial order cancellation / return, entire cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund due
9. Cashback amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit in Freecharge account
10. In case of order cancellation, refund by Freecharge Wallet will be processed within 7 to 10 working days
11. This offer is open to all Freecharge Wallet Account holders whose accounts are valid and verified
12. The cashback offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable
13. Write in to email@example.com for all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer. For any other queries on McDelivery, please call 66000666
13. Freecharge & McDelivery reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively change) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice
14. We reserve the right to restrict cashback from any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity