Saturday, 3 September 2016
Filled Under: Recharge, Shopping
Reliance Jio MNP – How To Port Your Number To Reliance Jio Sim
By care couponcp Dated 19:12:00
Reliance Jio MNP Offer – Now you can port your existing mobile number to Reliance Jio sim. Reliance Jio is allowing subscribers of other network like airtel, vodafone, aircel, BSNL etc to port their mobile number to Reliance Jio network. Change your mobile operator to reliance Jio without changing your mobile number. Simply port your mobile number to reliance Jio and enjoy Jio benefits i.e. unlimited 4G internet, unlimited voice calling, unlimited SMS.
Reliance Jio MNP offer allows other network users to switch to reliance Jio without changing their mobile number from 5th Sepetmber.
Sim porting process is very simply and you can port your existing mobile number to Reliance Jio network by following some simple steps.
How To Port Your Number To Reliance Jio?
1) Open the “Messages” on your Mobile.
2) Type – “PORT
3) Send it to “1900”
4) You will get a message from 1901 for verifying the request
5) Your unique port code.
6) Once your received your unique port code (UPC) , go to your nearest Reliance Digital Store with your documents
- 2 passport size photos and one xerox of aadhar card or any ID proof.
7) Show the unique port code in Reliance Digital code and you will get a form to be filled from them.
8) Fill up the form and submit it.
9) You will get Reliance Jio sim with the Reliance Jio Welcome Preview offer.
10) Keep using your previous sim for few days.
11) Once your existing sim stopped working then insert Reliance Jio sim in your device
12) Your Jio sim will be activated and you will get Relinace Jio welcome preview offer with it.